The Church of the Life-Giving Trinity is a lost Orthodox church in the town of Toropets, Tver Oblast. It was located on the Island in the city center.
The stone Trinity church on the Island was built in 1704 by monks from the Trinity-Nebina Monastery.

In the 1930s, the Soviet authorities closed the church; it was rebuilt until all signs of a religious building disappeared. It is used as workshops for School No. 1.

Surrogate money substitutes were not put into circulation; most likely they were prepared βin reserve.β This is indicated, in particular, by the fact that they bear no signature of the church rector, only the signature of the church warden. The stock was replenished as needed, as they were handed out as change to parishioners. This is indicated by the fact that the archive contains many different denominations.
The signature can be identified only approximately. Most likely it is the signature of the church warden; his surname appears on several documents. The surname is Somin or Somnin, Nikolai Grigoryevich.